Graphic Designer and Content Creator
Thursday, 21 January 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Deal with staff issues
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Reviewing final layouts with management and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external publishers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is produced to the highest quality.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Website maintenance
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Work with marketing manager to source high quality content for print and online publications
- Effectively manage multiple social media platforms
- Post relevant adverts and articles
- Create and send out newsletters
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Multimedia design and content creator.