You will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience at all times, offering proactive solutions to any issues or concerns our customers might face. You will be required to respond to emails, messages and phone calls from international customers, making sure their bookings, re-bookings or cancellations run smoothly. Your proficiency in German, speak, read and write, is key to unlocking this potential job, without the language we will not be able to proceed with your application
If you are ready to expand your experience in the travel industry business and take on new challenges, then take a leap and apply today!
What you will be doing
- Managing and responding to incoming calls
- Following outlined processes and liaise with relevant departments when required
- Remaining up to date on campaign initiatives projects
- Ensuring company and department objectives are met
- Proactively seeking ways to improve product knowledge and better understand the target market
Shift work is a reality when servicing the travel industry, so be prepared to delight the customer during the working hours of the contact centre: 09:00 - 22:00 Monday to Sunday
If you are not prepared to work these shifts, this role may not be for you
Please note: only candidates that can speak, read and write German will be considered for this role.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.