Our client is looking for a medical/clinical service technician to join their team
• Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent required.
• Electrical Engineering Diploma/Degree or a related/ applicable technical
Skills and Experience:• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a related field
• Knowledge in Maintenance and Service support environment
• Exposure to medical devices is a prerequisite
• Strong understanding of product support in a medical environment is beneficial
Technical skills (electronic, mechanical and instrumentation)
• Comprehensive Computer literacy (setup, installation and use of software)
• Planning skills
• Time management skills,
• Effective project skills and ability to handle challenges and provide quality
solutions on time and within company budget
• Ability to prioritize own work and ability to multi-task
• Effective communication and Interpersonal skills
• Extensive technical problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Analytical and Technical ability
• Ability to perform accurately and effectively under pressure
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.