Provide secretarial and administrative support to Managing Executive in the Division. Assist in creating a high performing team by supporting the wider teams and ensuring team communication, activities and celebrations.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- General office management
- Minute taking
- Manage the diary of the Managing Executive and assist with scheduling meetings as well as co-ordination of diary (all events and requests)
- Support the team with EVO administration, ensuring that purchase orders are raised timeously, purchases are within budget and suppliers are paid on time
- Ensure that all travel arrangements are timeously made for the Managing Executive as well as the Executive Heads of Divisions
- Co-ordinate workshop and event management
- Track all delegated tasks and work in progress emanating from the Office of the Managing Executive and EHOD’s and report on work in progress
- Provide support on additional requirements which may emanate from the Managing Executive’s and EHOD’s
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, service providers and VIP guests.
- Organisational and administrational support including Office maintenance:
- Co-ordinate events, meetings conferences, seminars, workshops and management strategic workshops, for the ME of the Division and the Executive Heads
- Coordinate team building and conference activities.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements and business itineraries for national and international Keep a complete, confidential and up to date record of all matters related to the Business area.
- Assist new personnel with obtaining necessary office equipment and management of stationery for division.
- Create and maintain an effective filing system.
- Responsible for office area maintenance
- Administration of company tools
- Ensure health and safety awareness and adherence in the office is adopted by the whole team
- Ensure all operational risks are up to date and are managed accordingly
- Relationship Management and Team Culture
- Maintain a close working relationship with other divisions
- Understands importance versus urgency of issue, and who needs to be addressed or informed
- Knows what should be confidential and demonstrates a high level of discretion appropriately
- Proactively suggest and lead activities to help build team culture and maintain work-life balance for all team members.
- Be the teams’ champion for celebrating success and important personal and professional events.
- Understands the players who are important to the business and manages those relationships Budget and Reporting
- Ensure reconciliation of all spend for the ME and Executive Heads
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent administration skills (essential)
- Excellent organisational skills (essential)
- Ability to pay attention to detail (critical)
- Interpersonal skills (critical)
- Oral and written communications skills (essential)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Results orientated and self-motivated
- Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Internet (essential)
- IT/Telecommunications environment (advantageous)
- Office management (essential)
- Financial administration (beneficial)