A leader in the food and beverage industry is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant for their MD and FD. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced within marketing and have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Minimum Matric or Grade 12 equivalent.
- An Executive Secretary diploma an advantage
- 3 - 5 years working experience in a similar role and industry
- An in-depth knowledge of food service equipment and the industry in general
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Excellent English literacy essential in speaking and writing
- Marketing experience is essential
- Knowledge of Syspro, MS word, Excel and Power Point a must.
- Must cope well under pressure
- Development of product or divisional marketing strategies to support sales and overall branding/ awareness
- Translating research results into appropriate marketing actions
- Negotiate and manage product sponsorship planning and activation
- Manage Internal & External Events
- Regular periodic campaign measurement reporting (ROMI)
- Monitoring of Subscriptions/ Renewals
- Provide relevant input into the ongoing marketing plan, in conjunction with MD and Sales Director to meet customer trend and demand
- Overall responsibility for Brand Management and Corporate Identity
- Website, social media and YouTube
- Arrange and oversee any catering requirements
- Processing of flight, visa, foreign exchange/ petty cash, hotel and vehicle requirements
- Managing travel expenses
- Travel itineraries for staff & principals
- Updated Travel Profile Information
- Update supporting travel documents
- Maintaining Travel Summary Reports, minutes, schedules and correspondence, as required by MD, FD & Directors
- Distribution of Documents on behalf of MD & FD
- Various Presentations – create content, layout and present
- Record keeping – agreements, sales figures, customer complaints, travel related, registers,
- reports, resolutions etc.
- Meeting preparations (Management, Board, Risk Meetings & other)
- Maintain MD and FD’s diaries
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.stonebridgehr.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.
For more information contact: Cherise Breytenbach at firstname.lastname@example.org