Adapt IT is looking for a skilled and experienced Digital Web Designer for Adapt IT’s Group public websites. The Digital Web Designer would be responsible for Digital and Web Design according to Adapt IT’s Corporate Image, implementing our SEO strategies as well as managing corporate social media platforms.
This role supports our group and various divisions in implementing their strategies according to our group standards and best practices. The candidate must possess proven experience and expertise in SEO, online marketing, graphic design skills and full responsibility for driving Adapt IT’s digital brand on and through various websites, intranet, social platforms and other digital platforms.
Role will form part of the Group marketing and web development team.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Responsible for Digital and Web Development within the marketing team
- Development and maintenance of Adapt IT’s Public Website
- Development and assist with maintenance of Adapt IT’s Group digital platforms and various divisional sites
- Development and maintenance of Adapt IT’s SEO strategy for Adapt IT Group
- Management and maintenance of Adapt IT Group social media platforms
- Design various visual elements to support the digital platforms and group marketing strategy
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- HubSpot Web Development experience essential (at least a year’s solid experience)
- Proven Experience with Web Technologies and Languages: HTML, CSS, Responsive Design etc.
- Proven Experience developing for Mobile Technologies
- Proven Graphic Design Experience with Photoshop and InDesign (or equivalent)
- At least 3 years solid SEO experience, with analytics and outcome orientated.
- Experience in mapping Business SEO requirements into tangible SEO outcomes (e.g. Lead generation)
- Experience with Social Media platforms, specifically LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter, is highly beneficial
- Experience with Targeted Analytics, specifically Google Analytics and HubSpot, beneficial.
- Experience with online marketing to create and drive online campaigns
- Proficient in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Eye for detail
- Passion for driving our digital brand and developing our brand awareness
- Relevant University or Marketing degree or equivalent work experience
Requirements for Application:
- Include a portfolio or references to prior work or work experience as part of your application