A leading brand Agency in the North is looking for a highly creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead their digital marketing function within the agency.
In this position, you will be responsible for aligning strategy and integrating all aspects of agency’s clients’ marketing aspirations.
Your central goal in this client facing role, is to help grow our clients' digital marketing effectiveness while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our clients as well as our own digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design, execute and oversee all aspects of our clients’ digital marketing strategies, including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our clients’ industry.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimise user funnels.
- Work actively to drive and support client lead generation efforts and success.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Support all agency new business development efforts where possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Understanding and solid working knowledge of various CMS platforms and their capabilities.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.