If you are talented, young and energetic digital marketing manager, with good inter-personal skills and looking for an exciting new opportunity within the Pretoria area, then please apply.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with brand identity.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across the different divisions within the company
- Lead the execution of marketing programmes from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting in order to extract key insights for future campaign developments and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Working in partnership with the ad agencies, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising platforms.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the company website that attracts and converts specified target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing operations, gain insight and assess against goals; and
- Analyse customer behavior and adjust advertising operations; accordingly,
- 5 – 7 years marketing experience.
- Minimum 3 years BCom Marketing degree/ formal tertiary qualification is a must.
- Honours in brand Management is beneficial.
- Strategic planner.
- Community Management
- Customer service experience is a must.
- Experience interacting on an executive level.