Digital Lead / Strategist
Friday, 24 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Develop unique digital strategies and build upon current client strategies to ensure clients objectives and KPI’s are met and exceeded in most cases.
- Projects manage members of the team to ensure no bottle necks in delivery.
- Manage relationship between client, media and creative agencies daily.
- Manage work and professional development of campaign managers and digital implementation team.
- Continually drive improvements in clients’ digital buying efficiencies and ensure consistent meeting of media buying targets where applicable
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behaviour and advise clients/agencies on all digital trends, including competitor market positioning and movements.
- Develop Business Plans across all clients’ brands to ensure continuous digital investment from clients, identify opportunities for growth to increase client’s market share, to ensure clients business KPI’s are exceeded.
- Assist in digital campaign award entries whenever possible.
- Business plans to be reviewed and adjusted based off the years insights/learning’s and changes in clients direction should it occur.
- Ensure contact reports/status documents are distributed across all agencies and client on a weekly basis