Enthusiastic, experienced, efficient as well as being artistic, with a passion for what’s new and trending, the candidate will score points with experience in online marketing.
- A true creative flair and a genuine passion for web design.
- Minimum 5 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Strong layout and design skills for websites, landing pages, emails, branding, corporate identity, logo design, animated gifs etc.
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be able to hand-code HTML/CSS3.
- Be knowledgeable regarding responsive web design.
- Solid understanding of UI and UX.
- Solid Understanding of Print Design.
- Follow current web standards.
- Have a clear understanding of cross-browser and device design and testing.
- Learn in-house CRM platform/system.
- Good communicator, work as a member of a team and take direction well.
- Hunger to learn and develop quickly when working under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-disciplined and have good time management skills
- Able to creatively think out of the box
- Maintaining a high level of productivity, creative graphic work as well as excellent coding/development skills are key. Taking pride in your own work.
- Delivery of Graphics as per project requirements on your own and in multi-person environments.
- Providing technical guidance and instruction to other members of the team if necessary.
- You must also be willing to accept instruction from team members when the project calls for it.
- Must also be able to work individually, without supervision.
- Working as a project lead to deliver successful projects.
You must have:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication.
- Great fluency in idea generation.
- Creative flair.
- Excellent language skills.
- Positive problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- Competency in Repro and preparation for print media.
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web design