Responsible to collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage system and code releases. Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing platforms and applications to 99.99% available.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
- Build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure solutions
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Build, Manage and Support environments in Azure and AWS cloud
- Deploy updates and fixes via automated pipelines
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Evaluate existing applications and platforms, recommendation and implement alternative solutions for enhancing performance
- Conduct systems tests and manage security, performance, and availability
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- AWS and Azure Cloud
- Strong Linux skills
- Drives Results
- Values Driven
- Learns on the Fly
- Instils Trust
- People Savvy
- Problem Solver
- Manages complexity
- Balances Stakeholders
- Organizational skills
- Strong Ownership qualities
- Ability to assess and prioritize
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A strong passion for customers and technology
- Self-motivated, self-thinker and pro-active
- Excellent communications skills and good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills specifically with the ability to establish and grow relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Well-developed conflict handling skills
- Willing to learn and develop oneself
Education and Experience
- Sc. Degree in Computer Science,
- 3+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)
- Managing AWS infrastructure which includes setup, monitoring and alerts, resource allocation, and deployment architecture.
- Automation of development processes
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
- Strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium
- Working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language)
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.