• Collection of outstanding debts which includes but is not limited to:
• Calling with reminders and or sending of e-mails in order to achieve targets set by management.
• Following the dunning process as described in the ISO procedure, and where necessary
requesting that accounts be placed on hold.
• Reconciliation of debtor’s accounts and resolving queries.
• Inserting notes in the accounting system either against accounts or invoices so everyone will know the status of the query.
• Monitoring of account information in the accounting system and requesting changes be made
where necessary to keep the information up to date.
• Releasing of sales orders for clients over their credit limit
• When requesting a credit note the request should be investigated thoroughly and submitted for processing with copy of invoice and any other supporting documents and a complete description of why credit note must be done.
• Printing out bank statements,
• Writing up and posting of debtors receipts to the accounting package
• Processing of Credit notes and re-invoicing as necessary.
• Diploma in basic accounting or equivalent Related Experience
• Proven experience in a similar position
• Collection experience
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.