DC General Manager
R850k plus bonus
Excellent career opportunity with leading Logistics Group for high performing GM. Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for responsible for the management and performance of the Warehouse Operations, Transport Operations and Customer Service in region.
Key Performance areas
- Warehouse & Transport Management:
- Ensure all quality audits are passed.
- Ensure all operations comply with Company policy and procedure.
- Improves operational KPI’s year on year.
- Ensures DC facilities and equipment are maintained and in good working order.
- Achieve customer contracted service levels.
- Actively seeks improvement opportunities in process, quality, service levels and costs.
- Reporting and presenting performance per DC.
- Achieve budgeted cost per case per DC.
- Budgeting: Delivers budgets per DC that meet specified mandate.
- Master delivery schedule, ensures DC master schedules are optimal, accommodate growth and meets the customer’s needs.
- Operational risks are timeously addressed and mitigated.
- Managing DC Managers and conducting performance reviews.
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant Tertiary Degree, Honours Degree in Business / Supply Chain
- 8-12 Years’ experience as a Senior Operational Manager in a Distribution Centre
- Sound Warehousing & Distribution, Transport, FMCG, QRS or Similar within food multi-temp environment