PBT Group has an opportunity for a Data Analyst / Information Management Specialist to provide expertise, advice and support through the implementation of the organisational information management strategy by facilitating the definition, design and implementation of information management processes, business and technical requirements and solutions.
Information management encompasses information architecture management, metadata management, master and reference data management, data development management, business intelligence and data warehousing management, content, document and records management, data quality management, data storage and operations management and information security and data privacy management.
- Prevent wastage, and on an ongoing basis identify process improvements in order to contain and reduce costs
- Deliver internal and external customer service excellence through adherence to quality service standards.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships that enable achievement of operational objectives
- Participate in the develop of the enterprise architecture
- Identify information management requirements
- Develop and implement best practice architecture and process strategy for Information Management specialisation
- Establish operational process to embed and maintain enterprise standard Information Management
- Ensure compliance to legislative and audit requirements and adherence to relevant processes
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships within the network
- Minimum: 2 to 5 years related experience.
- Requirements Analysis and Documentation
- Data methodologies e.g. Kimball, Zachman and Inmon
- Data Management tools e.g.: Modelling tools – CAErwin,
- Metadata management tools - Ab Initio, Informatica
- Data quality tools – Ab initio, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality
- Information management practices e.g. DAMA
- Expertise in at least one information management discipline
- Familiar with the various reference models in the industry e.g. OFSA, SAS DSS
MUST HAVE: Relevant B.Sc or B.Com degree
PREFERRED: Honours degree with focus in Information Systems
Relevant Qualification: TOGAF, DAMA