Our client a multi-disciplined company where at the core lies an energetic team that permeates into every project undertaken. With 15 years of experience, predominantly in international markets, it has become a leading provider in digital marketing content as well as software development expertise and online solutions, seeking to increase brand reputation. With clients in the USA, Europe and the UK. They pride themselves in being at the cutting-edge of software technology and on par with market trends.
They are looking for a Data Analyst that will help discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and assist in decision making. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insights, and insights into business decisions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Any Microsoft Business Intelligence (MSBI) certification – Querying Data with Transact-SQL advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree advantageous
- 2 – 5 years working experience with SQL Server databases and Transact-SQL
- Advanced Excel (Pivot, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Experience with SSRS
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Database documentation experience
- Experience in building report models with visualisation tools (Power-BI advantageous)
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Machine Learning and Analytics experience advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and validate data integrity, quality, and accuracy
- Identify potential process improvements and areas within the business for the BI team to get involved
- Preparing reports and presentations and deriving business insights
- Ad hoc analysis (scenario modeling, impact analysis, etc)
- Develop, test, and implement data-driven (SQL) reports
- Identify new process improvement opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Analyse customer behaviour, market trends, and demographics
- Project management skills