Leading Banking concern is seeking Customer Service Consultants to join their team! If you have the below kindly apply!
Skills and Experience Required:
• A minimum of 12 months call centre experience.
• Experience working within the banking call centre environment.
• Must have customer service experience.
• Experience dealing with Debit / Credit Card and Personal Loans queries.
• eCommerce experience.
• SME Experience – Merchant Bank and Acquiring.
• SME Experience – Issuing Bank and Issuer.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
Must be available to work rotational shifts, weekends and public holidays.
• Responsible for customer service on banking services and products through
effective case management to clients.
• Analyse and troubleshoot all client requests and queries in accordance with
company guidelines and scripts and if necessary, route calls to appropriate
resource to the appropriate service delivery sub-function.
• Answer incoming calls for new and existing cases within the required
timeframe, establishes customer's needs through questioning.
• Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and via email.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Manage and resolve customer complaints.
• Provide customers with product and service information.
• Capture new customer information into system.
• Identify and escalate priority issues.
• Follow up customer calls where necessary.
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
• Complete call logs.
• Produce call reports to management.
• Ability to function under pressure and maintain a positive can- do attitude.
• Self-motivated, takes responsibility and has a sense of pride in their work.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Customer services orientated.
• Resilient attitude.
• Attention to detail.
• Problem solving
• Ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Organisational skills
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.