A leading FMCG global business is looking for a CRM Automation Specialist to join their team.
- Define and implement digital campaigns to users in order to drive engagement
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and focus on 1-to-1 customer journey
- Develop and connect consumer interactions combining user data and behaviour
- Ensuring successful delivery of Marketing Automation Deployments within the expected SLAs for small, medium and big projects
- Design journeys based on communication plans to ensure all triggers are set up to run and deploy.
- Build Emails, define audience, analyse performance and guide on the design of email templates.
- Creation of contact lists using the SMS templates and send configuration
- Push Notifications: Creating audiences for Push Notifications and custom content settings
- Building of campaign pages, creation of surveys, quizzes and registration forms.
- Provide technical expertise to the BU to help them clarify their business requirement and ensuring the product delivered properly aims the campaign/product/area purpose
- Proactively suggest initiatives in order to capture first party data from consumers.
- Ensuring digital security is compliant with all global standards and policies
- Team player with strong communications skills who works well under pressure and delivers quality work aligned within the project scope.
- Higher Certificate/Diploma or relevant tertiary qualifications / certifications in Digital Marketing, Web & Graphic Design or Similar
- Digital Marketing Skills / Campaign experience
- 2 – 4 Years’ experience as an automation specialist
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud Knowledge: Certifications obtained in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Technology knowledge in Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud
- Excellent command of the English Language