Credit Data Consultant
Saturday, 25 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Banking understanding of data and landscape (nice to have)
- SAS expert – automation of jobs
- PowerBI strong
- Teradata good working knowledge to leverage via SAS
- Ability to drive reports and output into PowerBI from SAS and automate end to end
- Ability to engage and manage senior stakeholder
- Strong analytical background – more a quant type role – ability to take 1 line problem statements and break them down and solve the issue end to end
- Working knowledge around acquisitions, CVM (scoring pre-approval deals) and collections would be beneficial as they are aware of best practice and how best to unlock low hanging fruits quickly
- Beyond that being self-starter and amazingly sharp will help – as I need the guys to work independently but part of larger team deliverables.
- Qlikview and SQL would also be beneficial in regards to understanding work done by the BI department – read, interpret and understand to help fix possible issues and errors.