Thursday, 14 October 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Critical assessment of credit risk falling in the ROA portfolio.
- Produce research and impart knowledge to the broader business and credit committees on developments in the ROA portfolio.
- Identification of transaction and business specific risk and introduction of risk mitigation factors on new transactions.
- Perform comparative analysis amongst industry (and geographic) peers to assess a proposed counterpart’s position relative to its industry peers.
- Annual, semi-annual, quarterly assessment of credit risk per counterparty in the ROA portfolio.
- Financial analysis and credit ratings to be accurate and updated as and when new information become available, using the suite of models used
- Document analysis in the standard credit application format – information should be accurate, complete, comprehensive and of good quality.
- Critically and independently making recommendations to the relevant committees.
- Close consultation with Credit Portfolio Management (“CPM”) to enable CPM to calculate accurate Economic Capital and Risk-adjusted return statistics.
- Ongoing monitoring of transactional and credit risk aspects in the ROA portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with the Credit Risk Strategy and Policy at all times.