My broker client in the East Rand is looking for a Commercial Underwriter
- Should Ideally between 25 and 40 years of age.
- At least 5 years relevant Short Term Insurance experience in Commercial Underwriting, ideally having worked for a broker or a sizeable insurance company.
- Must be fit & proper, ie must have passed the RE5 (Representatives) exam & must have the relevant FAIS credits.
- Team player.
- Bilingualism would be advantageous.
- Self-driven and able to work independently, within the Company policy framework.