A leading global food and beverage business is looking for a commercially strong Marketing Director to take ownership and leadership of a new pipeline of business for strategic innovation into Africa.
This role will involve seeding and graduating the brands that will transform the company's portfolio tomorrow.
- Lead a team of 4-6 direct reports responsible for pre-seed and seed stage
- Responsible for building and developing a team that is excelling at representing the voice of the consumer, addressing meaningful consumer problems, testing and learning with an agile mindset.
- Responsible to implement and develop the capabilities required build new challenger brands and capture value at speed.
- Responsible for resource allocation
- Implement new strategies + business models, and develop strong external networks (agencies, experts, freelancers, partnerships) to help support and accelerate small ventures’ entry to market, growth, and consumer learnings.
- Honors Degree in Business or Marketing (or equivalent)
- 8 – 10 years Commercial experience (Sales & Marketing)
- 2+ years of experience in Innovation or new business development highly advantageous
- Preferably international / global organization experience
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is advantageous
- Beverage industry experience required.