The Projects Department requires a Code 10 Driver who will be responsible for driving a code 10 truck. Tasks include, amongst others:
- Responsible for the vehicle.
- Day to day inspection of the vehicle and to report all faults.
- Loading and off-loading various material and equipment
- Ensure adherence to the Road Traffic Act
- Ensure the safety of other road users
- Abide by the regulations as set out in Occupational Health and Safety Act, company policies and the regulations of the road.
- Navigate your way around Gauteng area.
- A minimum Grade 12 certificate
- Valid, unendorsed Code 10 license with valid PrDP
- 3 years driving experience
- Hands on and practical approach to the job
- Convey dangerous goods certificate
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Time management and organisational skills
- Display a professional work approach
- Excellent state of health
- Prepared to work overtime and weekends when needed