- Conducts assignments in the civil engineering field.
- Plans, organises and controls complex projects.
- Makes recomendations on alternate solutions to engineering problems.
- Prepares and presents technical reports, instututes changes in methods, designs or equipments.
- Documentations and drawing control
- Technical investigations
- Design Control, Design Change control and design review
- Monitoring contractors activities
- Audit, surveilance and control of the projects quality requirements
- Adminitsration of contracts for construction work
- Preparation of project quality plans
- Project management
- BSc/BEng/Btech in Civil Engineering
- ECSA registration as a professional engineer.
- 3-5 years experience post
Minimum Requirements and Experience (But not limited to):
- Minimum of 3 years of civil engineering experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Revit
- Knowledge in Waste water treatment
- Sound understanding of design engineering codes and technical standards.