A leading Investment Management Business is looking for a Senior Marketing Professional to establish and grow their marketing department.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review the current brand image
- Analyse and review the current brand in the different market segments that the business operates in.
- Design an initial short to medium-term brand strategy to increase the research and awareness of their target markets
- Manage and monitor the brand strategy to ensure it stays in-line with the vision and strategy of the overall business.
- Design and implement a marketing strategy and budget that will deliver on long-term goals while also delivering attractive ROI for the business.
- Have knowledge of all available marketing channels and utilize them to achieve optimal results for the business.
- Build a marketing team and engage with agencies to ensure long-term delivery of brand and marketing goals.
- Work with the Head of Distribution to provide tools and materials to the sales team to function effectively.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts.
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in marketing, at least some of which will be as a senior member of a marketing team at a respected SA brand.
- Financial services experience will be an added benefit but is not required.
- The successful individual will have a relevant post graduate qualification.
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Problem solving
- Building relationships
- Developing strategies
- Delivering results