- SQL: Using T-SQL within SSMS. Included in this is SSRS, SSAS & SSIS development.
- Power Platform
- This includes services such as Power BI, PowerApps, Power Automate and their coding languages, DAX, RLS, PFX and Variable Expressions.
- Office 365.
- Apps such as Excel, Word, Access etc are required. Strong Excel skills including Macros, Power Query, Data Source Connections and formulas are required.
- Sage 200 Evolution
- Knowledge of Sage 200 Evolution both front end and backend.
- Frontend includes App administration and support (to a basic level)
- Backend includes knowing Sages DB structure to query data from.
- Other Applications used:
- SQL Profiler
- Sage 300 People
- Sonic Wall NetExtender
- DAX Studio
Knowledge and skillsets:
- Tools & Languages: T-SQL, SSMS, SSRS (PBIRS), SSAS, SSIS
- Sage 200 Evolution & Sage 300 People
- Data Analytics, Data Visualization
- Power Platform Gateways
- Power BI, Dax, RLS, Power BI Admin, Power BI Services
- PowerApps, PFX, App Publishing, Connectors
- Power Automate, Flow creating, Variable Expressions
- SharePoint Administration
- Office 365 Admin
- Excel (Strong literacy: Macros, Power Query, Data Sources etc), Word, Access
- Understand the IT environment and being able to provide IT support as a Tier 2 technician.
- Maintain service relationship
* Networking* Server Maintenance* Onsite Support* SQL Development* Platform Development* Power BI Development* Power Apps Development* Power Automate Development* Office 365 Administration* SharePoint Development
- Manage hosting services: Domains
- Manage phone contacts
- ICC App Database
- Cloud TMS – Telephone Reports
- Unifi Portal
- Synology NAS Serve
Reports, Processes & Approvals
- New user creation.
- Access to users’ mailboxes.
- Email forwarding
- Quotation approvals
- Equipment sign off
- On-boarding/off-boarding processes
- Confirmation of managed services
- Executive performance report
- Device Policy Reports
- Patch Reports
- Internet Usage Reports
- Device resource report
- Mimecast Releases
- DRP (Disaster Recovery Policy) sign offs
- Monitoring and reviewing all tickets being opened and closed.
- Quotation and project sign offs
- Access to users devices.
- Sign offs on IT related invoices
- Sign offs on all item codes created.