We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Representative with 1 - 2 years’ experience or even just interested in kick starting your career in sales! If you are outgoing, hungry to win new business and develop a fantastic career in software sales, then this is the role for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to drive bookings for sales meetings and help generate recurring revenue growth by sourcing, qualifying, and developing the sales pipeline. As a new BDR, you’ll receive training and development with tremendous opportunity for advancement for top performers!
- Learn from our software experts, developer, sales team and commercial trainers about our market leading BI and EPM / reporting software - and how to communicate the benefits of what we can do to potential customers.
- Sell the story of our company; what we do, where we are headed and how we can help - to the wider marketplace
- Conduct high quality and high volume outbound prospecting (using social media, LinkedIn, emails, phone calls etc) to generate qualified leads for the sales teams
- Communicate value proposition quickly and effectively to engage your audience
- Meeting (and exceeding where possible!) monthly, quarterly and annual quota of qualified opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams on strategy to meet sales goals
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to specific leads and properly document and track all activity
- Track and deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning effective communication skills and gaining experience talking to executive level managers at large companies
How will you get it done?
- World class training - benefit from world class sales training from our in house sales trainer as well as support from the existing BDR sales team in London.
- Engaging Presence – use your interpersonal skills to effectively engage with prospects, getting them excited to speak with you and learn more about our revolutionary products
- Drive & Grit – operate in a fast-paced environment with a focus and determination to achieve high-quality results
- Team Orientation – perform well both independently and as part of a team
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career!
- High energy, 'can-do' attitude
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving results as well as documenting all activity in Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement about a fast-paced, challenging environment with a culture of winning
- Confidence to prospect and develop new sales leads
- The ability to comfortably respond to objections/rejection daily
What are the perks?
- Thriving, high energy and competitive office culture
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing sales team
- Regular office outings, fun days and social events
- Fully stocked Beer & Soft drinks fridge
- World Class sales training
- Opportunity to join the what is already the world’s #1 software vendor
- Generous basic salary and bonus/commission included!