Business Coach (Comensa registered)
Thursday, 14 January 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Helps clients look at the big picture for their business and life.
- Conducts day to day activities according to the company’s scope
- Extensive travelling
- Guides beneficiaries in enhancing their business skills and intellectual development.
- Provides clients with feedback about their strengths and weaknesses.
- Helps beneficiaries identify business opportunities.
- Links clients with professionals and organizations that can assist the beneficiaries in solving technical, compliance and systems problems.
- Helps clients through the transitional periods in starting and growing a small enterprise.
- Assists clients with balancing their personal with their business life.
- Listens to the problem’s clients are facing, helps them set goals and develop a plan, and requires them to carry out and implement their plans.
- Encourages and motivates beneficiaries, building their sense of self-worth and confidence.