The Business Area Manager (BAM) is intricately linked to the mill as the link between the mill and the different markets. Responsibilities include strategic planning, personnel, and organizational development.
- Responsible for marketing, sales, technical customer support and operational activities in subsidiaries in 15-25 countries
- Turnover responsibility: > 1200 MSEK
- Responsible for the total business result in business area
- Responsible for in average x4 Area Sales Managers and x4 Area Technical Managers.
- Total personnel responsibility: 20-60 persons
- Follow competitor’s activities
- Traveling 80-100 days/year
- Plan and execute running three-year market plans together with Area Sales Manager and Area Technical Manager.
- Responsibility for sales, profitability, costs, and budgets.
- Strategic responsibility for development of customers, segments, and business in his area
- Back up Area Sales Manager/Area Technical Manager
- Reporting to Marketing and Sales Director
- Relative Degree eg MBA or Business Management Degree
- Must have Steel History
- + 10 Years Business Development Management experience
- +10 Years relative experience