Our client requires a Business Analyst on a 6 to 12 months contract who will be required to have a financial background with knowledge in the Commissions Compensation, specifically regarding Sales and Distribution.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, and distinguish requirements / requests from the underlying true needs
- Perform Business Analysis on the assigned part of the value stream in line with the Client’s Business Analysis methodology and Business Architecture guidelines
- Review and understand system functionality impacting/ supporting the assigned part of the value stream. Input into identifying ways to fine tune systems in line with changing work practices
- Determine, document, and review user requirements for projects within the scope of the assigned part of the value stream or impacting processes and systems within the assigned part of the value stream
- Review technical specifications to ensure user and functional requirements are met
- Design, analyse and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
- Prepare formal business processes
- Track and analyse activities and trends. Compare analyses against service standards and best practices, and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit
- Input into recommending adjustments to address and/or capitalise on trends
- Identify and maximise opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and business processes
- Identify Business Improvement and Optimisation opportunities within the assigned part of the value stream that will result in improvement of process performance.
- Assist with benchmarking activities with other companies and organizations within and outside the industry
- Perform Business Analysis on the projects within the assigned part of the value stream in line with the Client’s Business Analysis methodology.
- Construct business cases for initiations proposed by the business. Research and consider best practice, local conditions, trends, as well as competitor activity
- Support Business Architecture process, by analysing current processes and procedures within the assigned part of the value stream and providing input to opportunities of improvement
- Assist in identifying innovative ways to use minimum resources to achieve maximum outputs