-Training of new and existing clients on the use of B-BBEE Software Solutions
- Managing the implementation of Software Solutions within new client organisations
- Managing the relationship between clients and company including on-site visits where necessary
- Conducting quarterly reviews of clients’ B-BBEE scorecards, reviewing and correcting their data and use of the system, and giving necessary training and advice on the improvement of their B-BBEE compliance
- Providing telephonic, e-mail, Live chat and on-site support to clients
- Managing all administrative functions associated with the portfolio of clients assigned such as document filing on the CRM
- Content creation and maintenance thereof of the support website
- Developing and maintaining relationships with alliance partners, and actively promoting the Software Solutions to their respective client-bases
- Managing, training and mentoring any staff members assigned to your supervision
- Timeous completion of any task reasonably assigned to you by management
- Conducting investigations to review score variations on request of client
- Provide custom B-BBEE reporting for committees or projects on request of client
- Assist in speccing reviewing any new changes that may occur to the Codes of Good practice, be it Revised and or sector charters to ensure that the system is up to date.
- Assist in testing any bug fixes and or new product development to ensure product is calculating correctly.
- Preparing and presenting content for online Webinar
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link