Qualifications & Experience required:
- Less than a year of audit experience post SAICA articles
- Must have ITC
- In depth IFRS knowledge
- Client relationship management
Fully computer literate on:
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be required to handle (but is not limited to) the following:
- Plan, conduct and complete the audit function from start to finish, accurately and in a timeous manner.
- Set clear objectives and plan activities for each trainee accountant per audit.
- Ensure that each audit is completed in accordance with the budgets and deadlines set by the Partners.
- Ensure that each audit is conducted in a manner that creates a profitable outcome.
- Review audit staff’s working papers.
- Ensure quality of output at all times.
- Ensure that the working papers are effectively prepared and finalised in accordance with the quality requirements.
- Produce Client Reports at the end of each audit.
- Ensure that the Client Reports are in line with the entity’s reporting requirements, are relevant and accurate.
- Finalise each audit file in accordance with the required quality and standards and propose an audit opinion.
- At the end of each audit, ensure that the Client is satisfied with the way in which the audit was conducted.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work well under pressure
- Logical and analytical thinker
- Persuasive, assertive and solution driven
- Strong customer focus and service delivery
- Team player