Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Coordination, review and audit of associated compliance related activities connected to the position.
- Relevant Tertiary Degree.
- Industrial psychology OR
- Human Resource Management
- 5 Years Generalist / HR or IR Experience
- Corporate Statutory Compliance and Risk experience would be beneficial
- Assisting People Lead in daily operations
- Assisting in the development and Implementation of HR Strategy and operational day to day HR and People Management
- HR Risk Management
- Determining possible negative effects of people factors on organisational objectives
- Align Governance Risk and Compliance Frameworks
- Risk Assessment controls and creation of Risk management culture
- Employee Relations Management
- Provide implement and review a framework for Conflict resolutions
- Provide implement and review a framework for collective bargaining
- Ensure compliance to labour legislations
- Statutory Compliance and Risk
- Information Officer
- Compliance submission
- Employment Equity
- Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- 3rd Party liability
- Company Statutory Record Management
- Estate Agency Affairs Board Compliance
- Assisting in NCR compliance
- Other industry body compliance
- Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
- Assisting Group People Lead with the implementation of BBBEE.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Psychology — Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.