Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Coordination, review and audit of associated compliance related activities connected to the position.
- Relevant Tertiary Degree.
- Industrial psychology OR
- Human Resource Management
- 5 Years Generalist / HR or IR Experience
- Corporate Statutory Compliance and Risk experience would be beneficial
- HR Admin
- Internal Communication
- Leave administration
- On and off boarding coordination and administration
- Contract Management
- Employment Equity
- Benefit Administration
- Vendor And billing Administration
- Wellness management and administration
- Statutory Compliance and Risk
- Information Officer
- Compliance submission
- Health and Safety
- 3rd Party liability
- Company Statutory Record Management
- Estate Agency Affairs Board Compliance
- Other industry body compliance
- Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
- Assisting Group People Lead with the implementation of BBBEE.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Psychology — Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Dream Hotels and Resorts
310 Main Road Braynston
Dream Hotels and Resorts has been in the business of making dreams come true for 26 years. Our diverse and passionate team create magical holidays and experiences for customers – we love what we do. We’re looking for can-do people with a passion for customer-centricity to join our team.
A first-class employer…
3 Reasons to work for Dream Hotels and Resorts
1.We believe the place you work should not only be stimulating and challenging but a place of learning too. Mentorship, training and employee wellness are our top priorities.
2.Hard work and excellent results deserve recognition. We value our employees and offer competitive salaries and a unique rewards and recognition programme.
3.Our leaders lead by example and operate an open-door policy. We value honesty, respect and constructive feedback.