Client is looking for LLB or LLM graduate who has experience in lecturing, marking, assessing and moderating exams for tertiary university graduates and undergraduates in Company Law.
Suitable candidates must be extremely au fait with the latest laws pertaining to Corporate Governance and Ethics and be very familiar with King IV
Please note that this is NOT a Lecturing role
Type of position: Permanent
Remuneration: R520 000 pa plus medical aid and pension
- A qualification such as an LLB, LLM
- Experience as a university lecturer (law, commerce) or an assessment manager.
- Background knowledge of corporate governance, King IV
- Management of examination and moderation processes and procedures.
- Selection of examiners and moderators when vacancies arise
- Ongoing quality assurance of all examiners and moderators’ work.
- Overall quality assurance of question papers and memoranda of all 19 subjects.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring assessment policies, systems and procedures.
- Overall monitoring of assignment tutors.
- Ensuring that syllabuses are kept up to date.
- Selection of textbooks for each syllabus.
- Liaison with skills development (tuition) providers.
- Approaching universities to offer the institute’s qualification.
- Ensuring alignment with the assessment policies
- Liaison with all relevant regulatory bodies (QCTO, SAQA and FASSET).
- CGISA learnerships and accreditation of workplace providers.
- Keeping education policies updated.
- Keeping abreast of developments in the education field in order to keep the Institute informed.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent command of the English language – verbal and written
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- Ability to perform under stress
- Strong service ethic
If you fit ALL of the requirements please send your CV in a Word format
If you have not received feedback within two weeks please presume your application has been unsuccessful
Please do not apply if you do not fit all of the requirements.