This is an exciting opportunity for a talented senior animator. The position lies within an internal agency at a large reputable, international company. It offers the best of both worlds, in terms of being a hybrid between corporate and agency.
The company is looking for an animator who is adaptable, creative and receptive to direction.
- Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeding the budget.
- Presenting the final animated piece to clients for their approval.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
- More education, experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms may be preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Digital Native
- Self-motivated, organised and passionate
- Strong communication skills
- Natural diplomacy skills
- Team player
- Ability to perform under pressure when and if a crisis hits