Our client, a fast growing company in the IT industry is currently looking to employ an Android Developer (Intermediate).
- 2 - 5 years experience
- Android native (Java and/or Kotlin)
- Experience with object-oriented principles, methodologies, and patterns.
- Experience with TDD or BDD is beneficial, but not a requirement.
- Experience using Git Flow as a branching strategy is beneficial, but not a requirement.
- Consistently review other team members’ code, and have your code reviewed as well.
- Work closely with our product owner/s, designers, data/business analysts, and front-end and back-end developers to ensure the platform is achieving its goals.
- Working in an agile environment. That means participating in sprints, sprint rituals, and having good ticket hygiene!
- Knowing your own knowledge gaps and working to close them. We’re all autodidacts and self-starters here, and we’re always learning and improving.
- Being a team player! A willingness to help out where needed, mentor those more junior than you, and step up to whatever challenge we face as a team.
Additional Requirements (Advantageous to have):
- Experience with the Android life-cycle
- Experience with separation of concerns within Android
- Using 3rd party libraries with Gradle
- Experience with build variants