Analytics Business Development Manager
Tuesday, 26 October 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the sales process with customers, the Analytics Business Development Manager must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Working as part of I&M Business Unit, this is a specialist sales role to promote the organization’s decision science Analytics capabilities with new and current strategic customers. The role is focussed very much on new business acquisition in addition to expanding existing strategic clients.
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilising a differentiated roadmap and framework leveraging the latest technologies and approaches.
- Provide analytics-based solutions to new and existing mining and commercial customers. These solutions will span the entire value-chain of basic and advanced analytics product offerings.
- Primarily engaged in a sales role, the Analytics Business Development Manager will identify customers technical and business requirements, prior to proposing the ideal analytics-based solution.
- Technical degree
- Extensive experience in enterprise sales roles
- Extensive experience in selling Data, Analytics, and Business Intelligence solutions
- Knowledge of Analytics and Data Science
- A background in consultative customer engagement with an Analytics Software provider or on the sales team of an Analytics reseller
- Written and verbal communication skills; ability to present to executives and senior executives
- Ability to sell solutions in a multiproduct environment, On-premises, Hybrid or as a Service
- Proven ability to work with global cross-functional teams and achieve success for customers
- Balance of strategic and tactical skills
- Solution selling approach, Business case, ROI etc.
- In-depth knowledge of an industry or industries
- Demonstrated Experience in Influencing and directing conversations with others through storyboard telling
- Extensive knowledge in advanced data products
- Extensive Experience in in-field technologies and solutions
- Experience in Cloud technologies