National client based in JHB is looking for a Analyst Programmer to join them.
Requirements are non negotiable:
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Relevant IT qualification i.e. BSc (Information Technology) / (Computer Science), BCom (Informatics) or
- Equivalent Diploma in software development and Computer Science.
- SAP XI/PI/PO certification.
- Minimum of 3 year SAP XI/PI/PO development and maintenance experience.
- Minimum of 3 year Application support and maintenance
- Experience in and knowledge of the healthcare industry beneficial.
- Extensive experience in developing aforementioned technologies and using current development standards.
- Web services/WSDL/XSD
- Rest services
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks timeously without being monitored.
- Problem solving and Analytical Thinking
- Customer service orientation
Please ONLY apply if you meet the above requirements. Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
Please send suitable CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Kindly note, due to high influx of CVs, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
If you do not hear back from a consultant within 5 to 10 days of your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful this time around.