Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, refactor and scale the next-gen data analytics platform, that provides
all possible types of data visualizations, information management, and other components.
- Turn existing POC components into production-grade.
- Participate in code reviews and thoughtfully provide constructive feedback.
- Taking ownership of the whole vertical of certain functional area.
- Increase and maintain test coverage.
- Participate in overall architecture discussion meetings.
- Provide clean trail of activity – source control, issue tracking, documentation.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong computer science and basic algorithms knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience building custom web applications.
- Knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML/CSS, protocols, modern web standards.
- Experience building single-page applications with React, or any other component-based
- Strong understanding of state management in frontend apps, production experience working
with MobX or Redux.
- Basic data analysis skills: SQL, BI tools
- Experience with popular UI component libraries. Ideally Ant Design.
- Experience with data visualization libraries. Ideally ECharts.
- Experience with map libraries. Ideally Mapbox.
- Experience with java backend. Ideally Spring Boot.
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes is also a plus.
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information.