General Employment - Other General Employment
- Manage the admissions processing for the MBA programme, in close liaison with the Head of Admissions and other key stakeholders, applying agreed criteria to make admissions decisions consistently and fairly.
- Process incoming applications for the designated programmes, checking qualifications, the validity of decisions and authenticity of results.
- Enter decisions and generate offers using Scout and other related systems with the aim of 100% accuracy.
- Monitor the responses of applicants to decisions and provide data on applicant status and workflow.
- Ensure that correct procedures are followed when dealing with anomalies in the application process.
- Provide reports on status of applications
- Provide intelligent and critical analysis on status of applications and propose system enhancements in line with changes in business requirements.