A challenging opportunity is available for a top-performing individual in a faith-based NGO in Auckland Park. This position involves office administration, website and social media knowledge and bookkeeping skills. Are you friendly, efficient and energetic? Can you work independently? Are you willing to try your hand at new things? The successful applicant will have to be proactive, take initiative and make quick decisions. We are looking for a trustworthy, reliable person with the ability to organise and work under pressure and with good people skills.
• Clear criminal and clear credit record
• An administrative qualification or tertiary education would be an advantage
• Previous work experience as a receptionist/office assistant
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access], QuickBooks or Pastel
• Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Confident, professional and well presented
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, send all the following, to this address only – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your CV
2. Proof of identity
3. An essay, of 300 - 500 words, telling us a little about yourself and your aspirations for the next five years.
4. Give a bullet point list of 10-15 tasks you imagine a person in this position would have to do.
Closing date 12 November 2020 at 16.00.
No late applications will be considered.