Collect outstanding debtors on a timely basis and respond to customer account queries in a professional manner ADMINISTRATION
• Maintain and update debtors account details
• Maintain a complete and accurate record of all client interactions to facilitate follow-up
• Provide evidence and supporting documentation should a debtor be handed over for legal collection
• Apply unapplied cash in line with company policy
• Obtain approval for credit notes according to the documented process
• Process adjustments after authorization by management.
• Liaise with maintenance team on unpaid debit orders
• Liaise with and assist Account managers with queries relating to debtors – perform account reconciliations when required BUSINESS REVENUE
• Collect outstanding cash by regularly interacting with the relevant customer representatives
• Follow up on promises to pay, settlement agreements and payment plans and ensure customers are in possession of all required information to enable them to make payment
• Ensure that accounts are flagged timely and accurately to always reflect the correct account status – e.g. payment plan
• Send forecast and weekly stats report weekly as required by debtor’s supervisor.
• Run paid/unpaid reports for salespeople & technicians on request.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Matric / Grade 12 / Equivalent
• Finance qualification (Advantageous)
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ADMINISTRATOR – JOB SPECIFICATION
• Minimum 2 years Debtors experience essential
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
• Excellent communication skills
• Results and deadline driven
• Ability to work under pressure
• Assertive and professional
• Accurate and meticulous
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Deadline driven
• Target driven
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link