Our client, an established company in the construction industry, is looking for a highly experienced Creditors Controller / Administrator in Bryanston, Gauteng area.
- Creditors Controller:
- Centralise and capture all supplier invoices to Receiptbank.
- Verify correct allocation of accounting categories and project codes for all supplier bills.
- Follow-up missing documents from colleagues and suppliers.
- Liaise to ensure accurate VAT and accounting treatment of expenses.
- Purchase Order Management:
- Facilitate an efficient Purchase Order request and approval system using ApprovalMAX.
- Match supplier bills to approved purchase orders in ApprovalMAX.
- Verify consistent pricing between supplier Bills and PO’s.
- Verify consistent quantities between supplier bills and delivery notes.
- Raise and resolve supplier queries (inbound and outbound).
- Resolve commercial differences between PO’s, Bills and Delivery Notes.
- Perform detailed supplier statement recons monthly.
- Maintain accurate Aged payables in Xero on weekly basis.
- Prepare supplier payment schedules, including settlement discounts.
- Track expenses per project.
- Allocate overhead expenses to projects.
- Administration / Secretarial duties:
- Supporting senior management.
- General administration, filing and printing.
- Capturing of data and information.
- Printing of payslips.
- Checking of expenses and correlation with invoices.
- General administration for staff on site and assistance with building plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years’ working experience as a Creditors or Debtors Controller (preferably in the construction sector).
- Strong commercial savvy.
- High accuracy and consistency of work.
- High computer literacy, especially Cloud Apps.
- Excellent communication skills.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficient in English and Afrikaans.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Problem solver.
- Show initiative.
Working hours: 7:30 – 17:00 (full time position).
Salary range: R15 000 – R20 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Area: Bryanston, Sandton, Gauteng.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.