Our prominent client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to employ a Cold Store Logistics Manager (Refrigerated Goods) (Shift Position) - EE
Knowledge and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a suitable tertiary qualification in supply chain management, commerce, or business administration.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant management experience preferably in a refrigerated, perishable goods environment.
- Ability to implement inventory control and risk management best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An effective leader who can apply the values of the company to their team management.
- Sound business acumen skills with the ability to analyse and interpret financial and statistical data.
- Proven experience of MS Office is a prerequisite.
Key Performance Areas:
- The successful candidate will be responsible to oversee the movement, storage, and distribution of refrigerated finished goods.
- The job holder will lead and develop staff on an ongoing basis. In addition, the candidate will be expected to develop and maintain accurate reporting systems that measure departmental performance.
- Drive innovation to improve operational efficiency and cost reduction opportunities.
- Effectively manage stock rotation and proactively align space utilization to meet operational forecasts.
- A team player to satisfy internal and external customers thereby ensuring effective product flow to the market.
Please note: Statements of results are not accepted, when submitting your application please include copy of the original Senior Certificate.