Our client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to employ a Junior Supply Chain Supervisor. This position will be based in Humansdorp.
- The incumbent will be assisting the Supply Chain Superintendent with the achievement of the daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Servicing the production departments as per the production plan ensuring all relevant documentation is correct, accurate and handed to procurement.
- Proper recordkeeping of attendance, stock movement controls, credits and updating of work instructions will be key.
- Involved with stock counts and assisting clerks to follow up on stock discrepancies.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate will have matric, admin/stock qualification with previous supervisory experience in a dairy or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Suitable qualification to facilitate good administrative and operational practices
- Must be computer literate and have sound staff management principles.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly advantageous
- The candidate must have a valid driver's license
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.