Our leading client ,in the FMCG industry based in Humansdorp, is currently looking to employ a young and dynamic Junior Inventory Supervisor.
- Assisting the Inventory team with the achievement of the daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines, ensuring all relevant documentation is correct, accurate and handed to Finished Goods Clerks.
- Proper record keeping of all inventory related issues, ensure proper stock movement controls, and updating of work instructions will be key.
- Involved with stock counts and assisting clerks to follow up on stock discrepancies on Navision of stock transferred from production and sold to customers.
- Matric, admin/stock qualification with previous supervisory experience in a dairy or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Must have a suitable qualification to facilitate good administrative and operational practices, must be computer literate and understand Navision.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be highly advantageous.
- Must be motivated, energetic and pay attention to detail.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.