Our client, a market leader in their industry sector (manufacturing and FMCG); is looking to employ an experienced ICT Infrastructure Specialist (EE) to their team based in Humansdorp (Eastern Cape).
Key Performance Areas:
- The incumbent must provide thought leadership and must establish the company’s vision for an infrastructure architecture that considers future business demand, technology trends and developments. Project management experience is advantageous.
- Understanding of ITIL v3 and ICT service management.
- The successful incumbent should manage infrastructure performance and the availability of critical components initiating corrective action where required.
- This jobholder must ensure a stable infrastructure and operations environment.
- The jobholder will be expected to prioritize, plan and schedule upgrades and maintenance in collaboration with business functions and other ICT service areas.
The successful candidate is expected to have sound knowledge in the following technologies:
- Microsoft server operating systems 2012-2019
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- Disaster recovery experience
- Storage and Network experience advantageous
- Active Directory
- Enterprise Backup Management
- Group Policy Management
- Enterprise Antivirus
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate must have matriculated along with the relevant tertiary qualifications.
- The successful candidate should be a self-starter and be comfortable with analytical fault finding and analysis.
- The candidate must have excellent English communication skills, good working knowledge of Word and Excel.