Our client in Humansdorp is seeking an experienced ICT Business / Systems Analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems / Commerce or equivalent degree / diploma in Information Technology.
- The successful candidate will preferably have 5+ years' experience in business/systems analysis or a related field.
- The successful candidate will possess exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in training and providing change management linked to ERP solutions and hosted ICT applications, creating detailed reports and presenting findings.
- Competency in Microsoft applications as well as modelling tools (e.g., Visio).
- The jobholder will possess excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- He/ She will have experience in leading and developing top performing teams.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading, delivering and supporting successful ICT applications/ projects
Key Performance Areas:
- The Business / Systems Analyst will assist in delivering key initiatives to achieve digital milestones.
- The successful candidate will evaluate business requirements and processes, lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- The jobholder will be the process owner for key capabilities and implementations (e.g. Warehouse management System).
- He / She will be responsible for effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management, gathering critical information from various stakeholders for key deliverables.
- The successful candidate will work closely with clients, technicians and managerial staff.
- The incumbent will be expected to manage projects, develop project plans, monitoring performance.
- The jobholder will be required to update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Furthermore, he/she will serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- The successful candidate will provide leadership, training, coaching and guidance to junior staff.