Our client in the FMCG industry based in Humansdorp is currently looking to employ a Foreman: Processed Cheese.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily manufacturing Processed Cheese through the application of good manufacturing and food safety as well as effective people management on his/her shift and the achievement of yields, quality, and production targets.
- Documentation and production figures must be accurate and productivity on an optimal level.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Matric and at least 3 years’ experience in leading a production team in a production environment and preferably have dairy experience and/or relevant dairy qualification.
- Food manufacturing experience preferable.
- This candidate must have the ability to perform on his/her duties with limited supervision, have good communication skills and be computer literate.
- Good knowledge of HACCP is a requirement.
- Attention to detail and continuous improvement must be a characteristic of the successful candidate.
- A code 8 license will be an advantage.
- The incumbent will be required to study a skills programme assigned to him/her by the Company.
- This position may require shift work and overtime.
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying.