Our client based in Howick is seeking an experienced Production Manager. The candidate must have been a line manager for +- 130 personal inclusive of a foreman and quality personal.
Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma in Rubber Technology or Production Technology.
- Min 10 years’ experience in a Production environment.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure a safe working environment, by assuring that all production is manufactured in a safe and secure manner by the production personnel.
- Ensuring Personnel (Human Resources) is well trained in Health and Safety Standards to follow and maintain these required standards.
- Work with engineering on an adequate and cost-efficient maintenance plan in ensuring continuous production availability of all production equipment.
- Assuring that all products is manufactured to the highest Quality standards, ensuring cost effective processes and best efficiency measurement processes is maintained.
- Work with Management in ensuring Investment planning, Budgeting, Cost Control and Continuous Improvement measures are maintained according to financial routines.
- Develop and Lead people to assure succession plans are in place for all key functions and that continuity is ensured through implementing the required training and development plans and mentoring schemes for all key operator positions.
- Ensure that Production Targets are set and achieved.
- Implement Measurement of Efficiencies to ensure customer satisfaction (internal and external).
If you meet all of the above, please send your CV to email@example.com Please note due to high volume responses, only candidates that meet the advertised criteria will be contacted.